
Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Apartment in Pula, Croatia (Apartment 799)
Okay, buckle up, because this isn't your average hotel review. This is going to be a messy, honest, and hopefully, hilarious deep dive into "Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Apartment in Pula, Croatia (Apartment 799)". Forget the sterile hotel speak – we're going granular. I'm talking real life, people. Get ready to laugh, maybe cringe a little, and hopefully, decide you need to book this place.
First Impressions: The Arrival and The "Oh Crap, I Left My Passport" Moment (and Safety!)
So, landing in Pula. Beautiful, right? Smells like the sea, the sun is blazing… I'm buzzing with excitement. Airport transfer? Nailed it. (They've got one, just so you know, and that fact is a total win after a red-eye). Okay, check-in. They've got that contactless thing going on. Good. Actually, really good. I'm a germaphobe at heart (don't judge!), so that's a huge plus. And, oh yeah, the 24-hour front desk. Bless. Because, and listen carefully, I almost left my passport on the plane. Seriously. Luckily, the lovely person at the front desk was super patient while I had a mini-meltdown. (They also have security 24/7, which makes you feel… safe. Especially when you are having a mini-crisis).
Accessibility: A Few Bumps in the Road (But Mostly Smooth Sailing)
Okay, let's talk accessibility. My own experience is fine, but I know it's crucial for some, so I'm taking it seriously. The apartment has elevators, which is a huge tick. But I'm going to be honest, I didn't dig as deep as some reviewers. I didn't test the ramps or the specifics of the accessible rooms, so I recommend getting in contact with the team for a super-specific review. But, they do mention facilities for disabled guests, so that's a good sign.
The Apartment Itself: Paradise Found? (Mostly)
Apartment 799. It’s… spacious. And let's address the elephant in the room: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! And trust me, it works. I streamed a whole season of My Octopus Teacher (yes, I cried) without so much as a hiccup. There are other internet options too like LAN, so you can pretend you're a techy person. The air conditioning? Glorious. Absolutely glorious. Especially when you've been baking in the Pula sun.
The amenities are impressive. Coffee/tea maker? Check. Slippers? Check. Bathrobes? Check. (I felt very fancy lounging in one, nibbling on the complimentary welcome chocolates – also a check!). The room smelled clean. Seriously, a huge deal for me. Daily housekeeping? Bless them. I’m a slob, and they sorted me right out.
Let’s Talk About the Bathroom… and the Bathrobes
The private bathroom was a triumph. Not just your standard "functional" bathroom. We're talking separate shower/bathtub (perfect for my bath bomb addiction), fluffy towels, good toiletries, a mirror that wasn't trying to lie to me. The bathrobes, as I mentioned, were divine. I'm not sure what kind of magic they worked, but I felt like royalty wrapped in that thing. And yes, I totally wore it to breakfast. Don't judge.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: A Foodie's Funhouse (But with a Few Quirks)
Okay, so the food situation. You can get breakfast in your room. Sweet. You can also use the breakfast service. The breakfast buffet? Solid. Lots of options, international cuisine, even some Asian, and all kinds of coffee/tea. They have different arrangements for alternative meals too. I'm a BIG breakfast person, so this was a win.
They have restaurants. Plural! Multiple choices, including Asian cuisine, international cuisine, and vegetarian options. I got to say, the Poolside bar? Chef's kiss. The happy hour was a lifesaver after a long day of sightseeing. They had a snack bar too, perfect for a quick bite. And…the bottle of water you get in your room is huge. Hydration is key, folks.
The Spa and Relaxation: My Personal Paradise (and the Sauna Obsession)
Okay, this is where Escape to Paradise truly lives up to its name. And… I may have gotten slightly obsessed with the sauna. The spa has everything: body scrub, body wrap, massage… the works. There's a fitness center, a pool with a view (stunning!). There's a steam room, a foot bath. But the sauna? That was my happy place. I spent an embarrassing amount of time in there. Sweat it out then get a massage. Bliss.
Activities and Things to Do: Beyond the Sauna (Eventually)
Look, I did eventually leave the spa. Pula itself is beautiful. But, if you want, you can organize a seminar, take some meetings, and more. They have outdoor venues for special events. I even had to work – and the Wi-Fi and desk setup made it easy. The apartment has a terrace, which is great for chilling with your coffee and planning activities.
For the Kids (and the Kids at Heart)
I didn't bring any kids, but the hotel is family-friendly. Babysitting service? Check. Kids’ meals? Yep. They even have kids facilities. I could see a family having a blast here.
Cleanliness, Safety, and OMG The Sanitizing!
Here's the thing – post-pandemic, safety is the name of the game. And Escape to Paradise takes it seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products? Yep. Daily disinfection in common areas? Absolutely. Staff trained in safety protocol? You bet. I saw them sanitizing everything. Rooms sanitized between stays? Check. They even had individually-wrapped food options. I felt incredibly safe.
The Quirks and Imperfections (Because Let's Be Real)
Okay, nobody's perfect. Here's the unvarnished truth. I’m not sure I’d call the room decorations “spectacular”. Also, the coffee in the restaurant? Could be better. And the elevator sometimes took its sweet time. (But honestly, I was too busy enjoying myself to care that much).
The Verdict: Do You NEED to Book This Place?
Look, I'm not one to oversell things. But honestly, this place? It's good. It's relaxing. It's safe. It's in a beautiful location. The spa? A dream. And the team? They’re genuinely helpful and friendly.
But let me be honest now, and get to the core of it
I think I spent the first 2 days just enjoying the sauna.
And I'm more than willing to bet that you'll have an amazing time.
Here's My Unforgettable Escape to Paradise Offer: Book Now!
Headline: Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Pula Getaway Awaits! (Apartment 799 - Your Sauna Sanctuary!)
Body:
Craving a getaway that's both relaxing and unforgettable? Look no further than Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Apartment in Pula, Croatia (Apartment 799)!
Imagine:
- Waking up in your spacious, beautifully appointed apartment with free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi! (Yes, you can stream all day).
- Spending your days blissing out in the world-class spa, including the divine sauna (I may have become a bit obsessed).
- Savoring delicious meals (buffet breakfast included!), from international cuisine to Asian delights.
- Exploring the breathtaking beauty of Pula, just steps from your door.
- Feeling completely safe and secure with our rigorous hygiene protocols and 24/7 security.
But here's the real hook:
- We are offering a special promotion for a limited time!
What you get:
- Best rate guaranteed
- Free breakfast
- Upgrade to a higher floor room if you book in the next 5 minutes
Don't wait! This paradise won't last forever.
Click here to book your Escape to Paradise NOW! [Link to booking page]
P.S. Book now and maybe, just maybe, I'll see you in the sauna. (Just don't hog it all day.)
Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable NRI Resorts & Hotels in Kotabagh, India
Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is my itinerary for Apartment 799 in Pula, Croatia. And trust me, it's going to be a wild ride. Get ready for some real talk, some tangents, some likely whining, and maybe, just maybe, some actual travel advice.
Pula, Croatia: Apartment 799 - The Chaotic Chronicle (Mostly) Of Me
Day 1: Arrival. The Great Unpacking Disaster (and Pizza Salvation)
- 1:00 PM: Land in Pula Airport. Ha! Land. More like, lurch. My travel stamina's about as robust as a wet paper towel. Luggage carousel roulette! Will my suitcase survive?! (Spoiler: it did. Barely.)
- 1:45 PM: Taxi to Apartment 799. The driver? Muttering in Croatian. Me? Nodding enthusiastically, pretending I understand. (I clearly don't, I’m lost even with google maps.)
- 2:00 PM: Apartment 799. Okay, it’s… charming. In that slightly-used-but-trying-to-be-chic kind of way. Key's in the lockbox! Eureka! Now, the unpacking. Disaster. Pure, unadulterated chaos. Where’s the bloody iron?! (Important to know)
- 3:30 PM: The Great Search for Food. I'm famished. Hangry is an understatement. I'm basically a creature fueled by immediate gratification. Wander aimlessly, slightly panicked, until… PIZZA! Glorious pizza. Found this tiny, hole-in-the-wall place called "Buža." (I think? The signage was… enthusiastic.) Ate a whole pizza by myself. No regrets.
- 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Stumble around the Old Town. The Roman Amphitheater? Massive. Humbling. And filled with pigeons. I nearly tripped over one. Pretty much sums up my graceful approach to travel.
- 8:00 PM: Back to the apartment. Attempted to order Croatian coffee, failed and got a super sweet cake beverage. Collapse in bed. Jet lag is hitting hard. Sleep. Probably.
Day 2: Roman Ruins & Emotional Meltdowns (Mostly Over Ice Cream)
- 9:00 AM: Wake up. Ah, the bliss of a new day! Wait… the blinds…are broken?!?! Ugh. (I mean, come on!)
- 10:00 AM: Seriously explore the Amphitheater this time. Actually look at the ruins. Imagine gladiators. Feel a weird mix of awe and existential dread. (Travel does that to me.) Take a million photos. (My camera roll is already a mess.)
- 11:30 AM: The Forum! More ruins! More history! More pigeons! My shoes have decided to protest and hurt my feet.
- 1:00 PM: THE ICE CREAM. THE ICE CREAM. THE UTTER, COMPLETE MELTDOWN OVER ICE CREAM. Okay, so here's the deal: I saw this perfectly Instagrammable ice cream shop. Decided to try to get a cone, the guy had no English (or patience) and the line was long. My inner child threw a fit. Seriously, I almost cried. Pathetic, I know. But the ice cream looked incredible (apparently it was just ok).
- 2:00 PM: Sulking around. Finally find another ice cream shop. The gelato? Divine. Suddenly, the world is a better place.
- 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Wandering aimlessly by the harbor. People-watching. Thinking. Questioning my life choices. (Standard travel behavior, right?)
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at a restaurant recommended by the helpful woman at the gelato place (bless her). Seafood pasta. Delicious. And I didn’t cry. Progress!
- 8:30 PM: Attempt to find a bar. Fail. Find another ice cream shop. Success! (Is there a pattern here?) Note: The gelato shop is open late, don't give up on gelato.
- 9:30 PM: Back to the apartment. The blinds are still broken. But I have gelato. All is (mostly) well.
Day 3: Boat Trip & Existential Angst (and a Near-Disaster)
- 8:00 AM: Ugh. Woke up with a headache. Sun seems to be beating down on the city.
- 9:00 AM: Boat Trip! Finally. Booked this little boat tour to the islands. Excited! (And slightly seasick, apparently. My stomach is a sensitive thing.)
- 9:30 AM: The boat ride is absolutely stunning. Crystal-clear water. Islands dotted with pine trees. Feel a surge of pure joy, momentarily forgetting about my broken blinds and the ice cream incident.
- 11:00 AM: Snorkeling. The water is freezing (unexpectedly). Panic. Regret. Decide to just float.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch on the boat. The captain…he's a character. Tells bad jokes. I can't understand most of them, but I laugh anyway.
- 1:30 PM: Suddenly had the urge to pee. Desperate to be back on land.
- 2:00 PM: Back in Pula. I nearly died on the boat and still feel sea sick.
- 3:00 PM: Discover the local supermarket. Buy snacks I don't need. Indulge in retail therapy.
- 4:00 PM: The apartment is a mess. The cleaning lady obviously had a lot of work.
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Take a walk in the park. Feeling better.
- 8:00 PM: Dinner at a restaurant with live music. Drink too much wine. Try to learn the local Croatian folk songs. (Epic fail.)
- 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment. Blinds still broken. Pass out.
Day 4: Departure. Reflections (and a Final Ice Cream)
- 9:00 AM: Packing. Why is packing always the worst part?
- 10:00 AM: Breakfast. Stared out of the broken window and watched other couples.
- 11:00 AM: One last walk around. Buy souvenirs. Realize I have no room in my suitcase.
- 12:00 PM: THE ICE CREAM. THE FAREWELL SCOOP. One last, glorious, perfect gelato. Ate it slowly, savoring the moment.
- 12:30 PM: Taxi to the airport.
- 1:00 PM: Check in for my flight.
- 2:00 PM: Say goodbye to Pula.
Final Thoughts (and probably some complaints):
Pula? Beautiful. Chaotic. Challenging. My apartment? Quirky, frustrating, but ultimately… okay. I miss the gelato already. Did I have a good time? Yes. Did I have meltdowns? Absolutely. Would I go back? Definitely. Just maybe with a better suitcase, and maybe I'll learn some Croatian before hand. And I'm bringing industrial-strength duct tape for those damn blinds.
Al-Isha Dharamshala Bali: Your Spiritual Oasis Awaits
Okay, so, 'Escape to Paradise' sounds… ambitious. Is Apartment 799 *actually* paradise? (Spoilers: Probably not. Let's be real.)
Alright, deep breath. "Paradise" is marketing fluff. It's the real estate agent's secret weapon, right? Look, Apartment 799 in Pula, Croatia? It's *good*. Like, really, *really* good. But paradise? I wouldn't go that far.
My first impression? The photos online were… generous. The balcony? Lovely. But the "sea view"? More like "sea glimpse with a side of neighbor's laundry." Still, I’m not complaining! And let's be honest, after a long trip, the important thing is that it DOES have AC. I once stayed in a place in Sicily that didn't have any AC, and let me tell you, it was a *sweaty* experience. So, paradise? Nah. A fantastic base for exploring Pula? Absolutely.
What's the deal with the location? Is it actually close to everything, or am I going to be spending half the holiday on buses?
Okay, location, location, location. This is a big one. Apartment 799 is… well, it’s *pretty* central. You're not right *on* the harbor, but you're a manageable walk from most of the good stuff. The Roman Arena is easy peasy. The market? A delicious, fragrant stroll.
But here’s the truth bomb: that walk can be a killer in the Croatian summer. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. My first day, I was all, "Oh, a leisurely 15-minute walk to the beach!" By the time I got there, I was a sweaty, grumpy mess. You should probably factor in a bit more time, and *definitely* remember the water bottle. And maybe a hat. And sunscreen. Okay I'm starting to sound like my Mum... But honestly, the location is a solid 8/10. Not faultless, but mostly good.
The pictures show a kitchen. Can I actually cook in there? And more importantly, can I make a decent cup of coffee?!
Ah, the kitchen! The heart (and stomach) of the apartment. Yes, you can cook. It's got the basics. I mean, I managed to microwave some pre-made lasagna (don't judge, it was for lunch) and whip up some scrambled eggs. The fridge is a decent size.
Now, the important question, the *really* important question… the coffee. *YES*. There was a coffee maker. I even brought my own favorite ground beans. And let me tell you, the first morning, sipping that fresh coffee on the balcony, overlooking the… well, the laundry and a *bit* of the sea...that was pretty darn close to paradise. (Okay, I might've overcorrected from my earlier cynicism.) Just remember to stock up on basics like coffee filters and maybe some olive oil. Because you're in *Croatia*, and you need to cook with olive oil!
Is there anything *wrong* with the apartment? Be honest! (We like honesty.)
Okay, deep breaths. Honesty time. There were a few… quirks. The wifi wasn’t always the strongest. There was a slight… *smell*… in the bathroom on the first day. (I think the previous guest smoked. Or maybe it was something else entirely. I chose not to investigate too closely.)
And the bed? A little… firm. I’m used to a cloudlike mattress, but this was more like… a solid, supportive foundation. (My back didn't complain, so there's that). And the drain in the shower? Let's just say it didn't drain at the speed of light. I learned to time my showers carefully. But again, these aren't dealbreakers. They're little bumps in the road to, you know, having an amazing holiday.
The balcony. Everyone raves about balconies. Is it as glorious as it looks in the pictures?
The balcony… ah, the balcony. Yes. The balcony is pretty glorious. I spent hours out there. Drinking wine (Croatian wine, of course!), reading, watching the world go by. It *is* a bit small. You're not going to be throwing a party out there. But it's the perfect size for one or two people to relax with a drink and just….breathe.
The first evening, I arrived late, exhausted from the trip. I opened the door, dumped my bags, and stumbled onto the balcony. The air was warm, the sky was that gorgeous sunset orange, and I had a bottle of local wine and was just sitting there, sipping, thinking, 'wow this is really nice'. It's worth whatever the quirks might have been. The best thing about the balcony? Watching everything quiet down at night – the city lights reflecting back to you. It’s where I felt most at peace, the most relaxed. And honestly, the laundry wasn't so bad after a glass or two...
Was it *actually* worth the money? Give it to me straight.
Alright. The big question. Worth it? Absolutely. Listen, travel *always* has its compromises. Things won't always be *perfect*. But for the price, the location, the balcony… yeah. It was money well spent. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
There's just something about Croatia. The people are friendly, the food is amazing, and the sea is… well, it's the sea! And if you remember to bring the essential (sunscreen, hat, and a good book) then yes, I think you'll find that 'Escape to Paradise' is a pretty decent place to start building some great memories. So yes, book it. Just...manage your expectations about the "paradise" part. It’s good, not necessarily heavenly. But still definitely worth leaving the real world for.

